- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Massachusetts Department of Conservation & Recreation
- Massachusetts Port Authority
- Massachusetts Department of Wildlife and Fisheries
- Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority
- Connecticut Department of Transportation
- New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- Rhode Island Department of Transportation
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- United States Coast Guard
- New York State Construction Fund
-as well as a lengthy list of municipalities and private companies.
Northern has completed hundreds of projects throughout New England and New York. We have rebuilt historic covered bridges, keystone arch bridges as well as concrete decks and steel spans. We have repaired many dams both privately and publicly owned. We have completed salt marsh and pond restorations, replaced culverts, installed New England’s first airport EMAS barrier on Cape Cod and we have relocated a historic lighthouse. We have repaired and replaced seawalls and constructed the concrete foundations for amusement park rides. Our site and utility work is extensive and includes natural gas compressor stations, landfills, wetland replication, sewer work and storm drainage projects.
This page was last updated: February 28, 2014